Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow up Client and Live chat option

webteklab
Kevin P Member Since: Jan 10, 2016
1 of 11

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have already submitted 7 proposals till now but still have not received any response from any client. 

So, my question is ::: Can I follow up my last client now once more ??? If yes, then what is the procedure of it ???

Another question is ::: Is there any LIVE CHAT option here ??? If yes, then please tell me the path of it.

Regards, 

Kevin Parkar

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 11

@Kevin P wrote:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have already submitted 7 proposals till now but still have not received any response from any client. 

So, my question is ::: Can I follow up my last client now once more ??? If yes, then what is the procedure of it ???

7 proposals is nothing. You are competing with thousands of freelancers, and your profile is (with all due respect) not very strong.

When you say "follow up my last client" - what do you mean? You don't HAVE a "last client" as nobody has hired you yet.

If you mean "Can I send another message to a client who posted a job, I applied to it, and was not hired" then the answer is "NO - you can not."

You get one chance to apply for any one contract. If the client does not choose you - move on.

I would suggest you greatly improve your profile before you even try to apply for any further contracts.

View solution in original post

webteklab
3 of 11

Thanks a lot madam for guiding me properly.  Smiley Happy   

Actually, I am very new here, that`s why, I dont know how to proceed. I will follow your instructions from now onwards. 

webteklab
4 of 11

Dear Madam, 
                                    How will I come to know that the project for which I have submitted the proposal is still open or awarded or else, accepted by a freelancer ???  

please guide me about it.   

petra_r
Community Guru
5 of 11

Kevin, don't even think about it. If you're not hired you're not hired.

Apply, move on, apply, move on, apply, move on.

Anything you're not hired for is not for you.

You can go to the original job posting and see what it says under activity for this job - there it tells you whether the client has hired anyone.

To optimize your chances you may want to apply for contracts with clients who have a verified payment method and a good hire rate (you see that on the right under "About the client)

Also make sure you write very good, professional, tailor-made to the job posting proposals in flawless English.

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
6 of 11

I like it that he calls you "Madam".  Smiley Happy

webteklab
7 of 11

My Pleasure Smiley Very Happy

petra_r
Community Guru
8 of 11

@Juvy Ann P wrote:

I don't ....

webteklab
9 of 11

Thanks a lot madam for guiding me properly 🙂 

jolash
Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015
10 of 11

Petra,

RE:

@Juvy Ann P wrote:

I don't ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Petra , I am with Juvy on this one - I like. Smiley Wink

@Juvy , speaking of which , I never did find out if there was a difference between Madam and Ma'am.

And then there is Madame - I like the sound of that ( is it french or english. ?)  ...Sigh .....google me this.....google me that....

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS