🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » For an Upwork Moderator, I can't see the decl...
Page options
alexis-arinze
Community Member

For an Upwork Moderator, I can't see the decline button

Hi, this is primarily directed to mods, freelancer input is alright but not expected.

The Upwork Freelancer app has been buggy since the update. Some of the bugs corrected themselves but there's this one that remains. I can no longer decline invitations to interviews because I just see the accept button. This one bug keeps making me stack up on unanswered invitations, and as a result, my responsiveness time keeps going down. When will you fix it or is this just a new change? I get a lot of invitations in a day and don't have time to whip out my laptop all the time and decline them. I would like to be able to decline on the app.

(*thanks for your time)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Alexis,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue. Our team is already working on this and we will notify you when this issue is fixed. In the meantime, could you please try declining the interview from the browser on your mobile device?

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello Alexis,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue. Our team is already working on this and we will notify you when this issue is fixed. In the meantime, could you please try declining the interview from the browser on your mobile device?

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

I get a lot of invitations in a day

53 in 90 days makes just over 1 every 2 days.

Alexis A wrote:

I don't have time to whip out my laptop all the time and decline them

You don't need to whip it out "all the time". Even if you did get several invites in a day, you'd only have to whip your laptop out once every 24 hours to keep your stats up. You might also want to try accessing your Upwork account (desktop version) via your phone's browser.

Alexis A wrote:

This one bug keeps making me stack up on unanswered invitations, and as a result, my responsiveness time keeps going down.

Your responsiveness still shows at the highest possible level.

Clearly that doesn't mean Upwork shouldn't fix the bug, but that usually takes a bit of time. They can't fix it for just one person, it's either fixed for or it isn't.

Petra R wrote:

Alexis A wrote:

I get a lot of invitations in a day

53 in 90 days makes just over 1 every 2 days.

Alexis A wrote:

I don't have time to whip out my laptop all the time and decline them

You don't need to whip it out "all the time". Even if you did get several invites in a day, you'd only have to whip your laptop out once every 24 hours to keep your stats up. You might also want to try accessing your Upwork account (desktop version) via your phone's browser.

Alexis A wrote:

This one bug keeps making me stack up on unanswered invitations, and as a result, my responsiveness time keeps going down.

Your responsiveness still shows at the highest possible level.

Clearly that doesn't mean Upwork shouldn't fix the bug, but that usually takes a bit of time. They can't fix it for just one person, it's either fixed for or it isn't.

I'm pretty sure I get more invites than that but that's regardless of the point. I never stated Upwork should fix the bug for just me. I asked if it would get fixed or if the change was permanent. Thanks for the browser suggestion though. I'll do that.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members