🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » For how long I get paid?
Page options
ave_andro
Community Member

For how long I get paid?

Hey guys,

I have a question.I have 2 done jobs on UpWork.
First was about 5 days ago,and I know that if You are new here u must wait for 5 days for 1st withdraw.
5 days are gone today and I still dont have any funds on mu Payoneer acc.
Whats the problem?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Andrija G wrote:

Whats the problem?

Did you actually withdraw your funds? Also, familiarise yourself with your Reports Overview Page

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michael_skaggs
Community Member

If it was a fixed-price job, did the client actually release the payment? When you use the "Submit work and request payment" button, the client has 14 days to review your submission and request changes. If they do nothing, then the funds are released after 14 days. They can also manually release the funds at any time, but either way, you will still have to wait out the 5 day security period.

If it was an hourly project, you tracked your time with the desktop app, made descriptive notes, and had sufficient activity levels, you will be paid according to the schedule found at https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063698-Weekly-Billing-Cycle

petra_r
Community Member

Andrija G wrote:

Whats the problem?

Did you actually withdraw your funds? Also, familiarise yourself with your Reports Overview Page

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Andrija,

I have checked your account and would recommend checking Petra's awesome post. For fixed price contracts, once your client approves the milestone your funds will be available for withdrawal after our standard 5 day security period. Once you withdraw, transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear. You can learn more in the "Security Period" section of this article and about Payoneer hereLet us know if there's anything else.

~ Riri
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members