cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the love of God someone please answer..

Highlighted
Community Guru
AHM Mahmudur R Member Since: Jan 14, 2014
1 of 22

For the love of God someone please tell what's going on with me..

My Stats says, "Your profile was discovered 1 times last week. (-92% from the previous week)"!!! OMG, why so??? I swear, I did nothing wrong! Not finding a single reason for happening so! I always response earlier, all my clients are highly pleased, getting full rating and I never miss deadline! Why these happening to me?

And what’s happened with INVITE! Its totally stopped!!! Oh God, did we come here to play gambling?

Someone please show me a single reason why my profile is being ignored that much?

Thank you!

Mahmud
Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
2 of 22

I had the same thing showing in my stats.

Your profile was discovered 1 times last week. (-75% from the previous week)

Mine yesterday said -100 from the previous week and 0 times. So someone looked at my profile. I am not sure what is up, but something is buggy.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
3 of 22

Do these views or non-views get factored into to one's overall stats? It seems similar to Facebook "likes" and so it would be easy to "fix" page views.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
4 of 22

Nichola L wrote:

Do these views or non-views get factored into to one's overall stats? It seems similar to Facebook "likes" and so it would be easy to "fix" page views.

No, they don't. A mod actually said that somewhere.

The graph was implemented to provide you with more insight and make you feel *insert word of choice*. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
5 of 22

"The graph was implemented to provide you with more insight and make you feel *insert word of choice*. "

A: "even more paranoid and demoralised"

(OK, it's a phrase, but hey...)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
6 of 22

Can someone read mine may be I dont know how to read it the graph is at the peak but still -100%?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
7 of 22
It is comparing last week vs the week before. So June 20 vs June 13. 0 views vs 1 view, hence -100%.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
8 of 22

Its 3 to 0 on june 13 to 20 and 0 to 7 views 20 to 27 may it will change in next week?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
9 of 22

The graph changes every day. It is a 7 day moving average which is updated daily. So depending on the daily views and which days, the graph will change significantly over time.

See attachment, since there is no more in-line attachment option.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
10 of 22

I'm only at -31%. I guess I should consider myself lucky. Cat Wink