Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For two days I can't accept Interview

vsaramov
Velin S Member Since: Sep 18, 2015
1 of 4

Hello,

For two days I can't accept a simple Interview invite. Since Upwork requires fast apply, this is making my profile bad.

I see this only when I click the link:

Either 

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support.
or 
We can't complete your request now.

We're currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic.

Please try again later.

To report this problem click here.

Error 500 (O)

Request ID: Wx@SsawdDIsAAHRXQzQAAAAg

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Hi Velin,

Our team will investigate this from our end and contact you with more details via ticket/email. If you need further help from me let me know. Thank you for reporting.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

m_masset
Marina M Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
3 of 4

Hello,

My problem is a bit similar. From the notification button, I can see I have an invitation. But when I click I am redirected to the active proposal and cannot see any new message or anything related to an interview. When I go to "proposals" to see all the proposals, offers, invitations etc. I cannot see anything except the active proposal. No invitation in "invitations to interview".

But the notification button indicates an invitation and the person who scouted me for this customer seems to believe I have a new message.

I was already late answering the message from the customer last time because I couldn't see the chat with the messages, so this time if I don't accept the interview quickly it might jeopardize this job.

I hope I can solve this problem quickly.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Marina,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS