cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Inward Remittances Certificate

Shah F Member Since: Dec 18, 2015
31 of 35

Make sure your bank give you right converstio rate . as i before use HBL and they give me wrong conversion rate and i complaint at PRI and then HBL pay remaining amount so switch bank .

Muhammad T Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
32 of 35

Okay thanks for the info. How would I know what is the correct rate because the rate avaialble on website always varies. And also in case they do not provide me correct rate how do I make complain. My bank is Meezan I will withdraw is 2 to 3 days.

33 of 35

Please do let me know what should I mention as purpose of remittance as I made the withdraw direct USD and did not receive the payment bank is asking for the purpose of remittance and upwork is asking me to give them I do not know what information I should provide.

34 of 35

I have made a withdraw as USD wire transfer to my bank account in Pakistan my bank is Meezan. I did not recive the payment so I can contact them and upwork and figure out what the issue is my bank asked me to provide purpose for the remittance they says sender need to mention the purpose of remittance I informed the upwork support they are asking me for the purpose of remittance I contacted my bank again they said they do not know what should I mention they need purpose for the remittance now I am clueless here what information should I mention. I don't want to provide wrong information in case payment get delayed again or I have to pay extra transaction. Please help me.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
35 of 35

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account and can see that your ticket is currently on hold as the team investigates it further. They will reach out to you on the same ticket thread should they have an update on your question. Thank you for your patience. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS