Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forever?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
11 of 15

Precisely, the whole new change is awful, you can still access the menu by clicking on your picture, but they destroyed their design I can't believe how did they decide to apply and publish that new style.

Marvelous.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
12 of 15

Noureldin Y wrote:

Precisely, the whole new change is awful, you can still access the menu by clicking on your picture, but they destroyed their design I can't believe how did they decide to apply and publish that new style.

So they moved it. So what? True it isn't as good as it was, but it's their playground and no crime has been committed. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
13 of 15

Noureldin Y wrote:

You should read "Who Moved My Cheese"

I have been trying to make people happy for a long time and it seems the primary thing they want is for nothing to change, and I often cannot accommodate that.

This reminds me of my grandmother who once moved all the dishes in our house from one side of the kitchen to the other because it would be more convenient for my mom (her daughter-in-law).  My mom moved them back after they got home, cursing her the whole time.

We moved from that house and as fate would have it we ended up moving back into it.  My mom decided that maybe my grandmother was right and put the dishes the way she had arranged them because it was more convenient.  Then my grandmother visited while my parents were on a vacation and switched the back the other way because it was more convenient.

My mom's comment on the matter was "you just can't make that b**** happy."  Users are pretty much the same way.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
14 of 15

Mark F wrote:

Right, and I love you so that I won't comment on that, and we will be okay with it for sure in the future. I wish you a great day.

Marvelous.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
15 of 15

Noureldin Y wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Right, and I love you so that I won't comment on that, and we will be okay with it for sure in the future. I wish you a great day.

Well thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS