Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Password and security question

norhan_f_a
Norhan A Member Since: Oct 28, 2018
1 of 11

Hello,

I have made this account to get help access my original account. I forgot my password and the answer to security question, so I can't log in. Can you help me?

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 11

Hi Norhan,

Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with the username and registered email address for your original account! Once you provide those, one of our agents will reach out to you via email and assist you directly. Please close your new account after you send me PM!

~ Bojan
Upwork
joyceabaqui
joyce a Member Since: Oct 28, 2018
3 of 11

Hello Bojan,

Would like to ask assistance if you could assist my husband on his upwork account? He can't log in that's why he is using my account. He forgot his password and the security questions since he was not able to log in for a long time. We have a pc that automatically saved his password but once he log in after the saved password, he is asked to enter the security question, he forgot it already.

Can you help him reset his password and security question also?

Please see below details:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Joyce wife & Joseph Husband

joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
4 of 11

Hi Joyce, I've sent you a private message. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
forgotquestion
Forgot S Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
5 of 11

I am having a similar issue, i logged in after a while today and it asked me the security question to which it seems like i have forgotten the right answer.

bstojadinovic
6 of 11

Hi Forgot,

Please click on my name and send me PM with your username and registered email address, and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email and assist you further. Afterward, please close your new account. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
forgotquestion
Forgot S Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
7 of 11

Thanks for the reply it seems like i am not able to send you PM it shows me this error.
And yeah I will close the account, don't worry.

bstojadinovic
8 of 11

Hi Forgot,

I received your PM and will share your account information with our team so that they can reach out to you via email as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
nazmulappears
Nazmul I Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
9 of 11

I had a Upwork account, but that was inactive for last couple of months. I forgot my password and when I've tried to reset my password Upwork asked my security question. But I also forgot my security question's answer. I created the present account only to recover my previous account. I will delete it when the issue will be resolved. Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance!

bstojadinovic
10 of 11

Hi Nazmul,

Please click on my name and send me PM with your account information and I will share those with our team in order to reach out to you and assist you directly. Afterward, please close your new account. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS