🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Forgot Security Question
Page options
ralphescoto
Community Member

Forgot Security Question

Good day,

I am trying to login my old account here in upwork. But it seems that I've forgotten the answer to my security question. 

I was hoping that someone from upwork could help me with this.. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ralph,

Yes our team will assist you with closing this account once you have access to your old account, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ralph,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you with resetting your question, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Sir.

Question

Is it possible to delete this account that Im using now?

Hi Ralph,

Yes our team will assist you with closing this account once you have access to your old account, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need help I forgot my security question
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isabel,

You can use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2b0e1aa6
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I was able to fill out the form  provided the information, When will I get a response for me to reset my security question?Thanks 

Hi Diana Jane,

I see that you already have a ticket regarding your concern with resetting your security question. Please allow time for our team to review and get back to you on the same ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

• Good day, i hope you can help me with resetting my security questions. I had multiple attempts but i still cant log in to some areas of upwork since security question is needed. Thanks you

Hello Cruz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I forgot my security question, how can I solve it?

Hi JM,

You can always use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello 
I have the same problem with my account 
I forgot my security question then remembered it just now

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hassan,

Please use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
petro74
Community Member

I have the same problem 
I want to reset my security question

dauarroyo
Community Member

I forgot my password and security question for my account

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
For that reason I had to create another account, what I need now is to close this account

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Please help

David:

What is the security question that you are being asked?

Hi David,

Your account is now closed. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
rjmahabub543
Community Member

I think you need to contact with customer support. Hope they will help you well

15c30902
Community Member

Hi, I have a same issue and fill the form that you reffer but not solve this problem

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that you were able to get in touch with our support team for assistance. Please refer to your ticket here for more information, and feel free to follow up with them directly if you have questions. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths