🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Forgot Sequrity Question
Page options
wadhawan86
Community Member

Forgot Sequrity Question

Hi,

we are a very reputed agency Upwork and working for last 6-7 years. For the last few days one of my team members getting issues with the security questions account (username : **Edited for Community Guidelines**). And your team asks a few 5 years old questions and makes the account suspended.

I want to make sure you that he is my agency and member. He is following ticket updates by mail but no one helping him properly.  Please fix this issue ASAP.

My Contract is on hold and getting lost in my work. I have trust in you guys. Please fix this issue ASAP.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Amandeep,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team handling the request and one of our team members should reach out shortly to assist the account holder directly.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Amandeep,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your agency member's account. I see that the account holder is already communicating with the team. One of our team members will reach out to the account holder as soon as possible to assist further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
wadhawan86
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for the reply. But they are taking too much time to reply. For the last 5 day, he did not get any mail from support. even he is not able to see the status of the ticket on any Upwork platform.

I don't why Upwork support team suspend the account. As my agency member is top-rated on Upwork and earns a lot. Now my Agency and member suffering from this issue. And he just wants to change security questions because he getting some issues daily.

Please solve this issue. My agency contract is on hold. Please help us on this

Hi Amandeep,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team handling the request and one of our team members should reach out shortly to assist the account holder directly.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Upwork !!!

I have forgotten my security question answer, can you fix it as soon as possible.

Kindly solve this issue, I will be thankfull !!! 

Thanks

Hi Kashif,

Could you please check out this article for more information on recovering your login information? Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members