🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Forgot Username and E-Mail of old Account
Page options
sytec187
Community Member

Forgot Username and E-Mail of old Account

Hi,

I've created this account just to be able to post here.

I need help getting access to my old Account:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I don't remember the username nor the E-Mail-Adress.

What can I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hassan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hassan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem - I cannot remember my username or email account for my old account. Please help!
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi El,

Could you please send me a private message with more information on this including the profile link so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same problem

Hi Menaka,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem. I forgot my old account, I'm creating this new account for answering my problem how to recover and access again to my old account. I hope you can help me. Thank you

Hi Allan,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with any information you can remember about your old account? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

Please know that freelancers aren’t allowed to have multiple accounts. We can assist you with regaining access to your old account. But you should close the new account as soon as the issue is resolved with your old account to avoid making a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2f321bab
Community Member

Hi,

I have difficult to access to your reply message. When I click your name
then redirect to you where I can put my message, it's totally freeze and
not loading. How can I send my message (to moderator) regarding to my
concern.

Thank you.

Hi Allan,

Can you try with me? By clicking on my name it should take you to a page where you'd have the option to message me, like in this example. If you click on "Message" you should be able to compose it. If that doesn't work, try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2f321bab
Community Member

Hi Luigi,

I'm still trying your advised but still it doesn't work when I already in
your "Message". It's freeze and stop working.

Please see the attach file.

Thank you.

Hello Alan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
ftasende
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same problem and I also created this account to be able to communicate here and find a solution, would you be able to help me?

Thanks,

Fermin Martin Tasende.

Hello Fermin,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info along with registered email address of your other Upwork account so I could forward this to the appropriate team to review and assist further

Thanks

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Thanks, I sent you a private message.

Hi Pradeep,

Sorry to chase but would  you be able to let me know what steps I need to follow?

Thanks,

Fermin.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fermin,

I just sent you a PM. Please follow the instructions shared within that message and feel free to respond to it if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My friend is encountering the same problem.

ef9d5a3c
Community Member

I also have this problem, although I still have the password. Is there a more direct way to contact support for this issue? It seems like plenty of other people have this problem.

Hi Cool,

I'd like to check on this for you. Could you please send me a PM by clicking on my name and kindly share more information? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
64c5b45d
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem and created this account to be able to communicate here and find a solution, please help me!

Thanks.

Hi Syed,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
fd8ac9f2
Community Member

same problem

Hi Daniel,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
d4519b2c
Community Member

Hi, i'm experiencing the same problem can you help me? i'm creating this account to reach this community forum.

I don't remember the username. yet, when i'm trying to login with my email (gmail) is unrecognized.

What can I do?

Hi Nugroho,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account you are referring to?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I have difficulties to sent you a private message. when i click your name there's no button or menu to send a private message. as attached.  what should i do?

thank you

Hi Nugroho,

Could you please click on Pradeep's name and check again? Let us know if you still don't see the option to send a message.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

The option already shown up. and i already sent message to Pradeep.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members