cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Forgot password' link does not work

Highlighted
Yevhen S Member Since: Jun 7, 2016
1 of 15

Can not login in my account. 'Forgot password' link does not work. I had to create new account to send this message. Can anyone help me?Man Sad

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 15

Hi Yevhen,

Are you receiving an error when clicking the forgot password link or the email isn't delivered? Please send me a private message with the email address you use for the account you are trying to access.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Sarthak W Member Since: Sep 4, 2017
3 of 15

I have another freelance account. I am unable to sign in.
I did "forgot password" but it's saying that the email does not exist.

Highlighted
Excel James V Member Since: Sep 2, 2018
4 of 15

Hi! I am having an issue with my own freelancer account. I am sending this using my friend's account. The forgot password email is not delivering. I can't send you a private message. Please help Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 15

I'm sorry to hear about your issue. As a gentle reminder, please know that users are only allowed to access and use their accounts, as using someone else's account is a violation of the Upwork User Agreement. 

Have you checked your email inbox's spam folder just in case the email went there? Are you also able to send me your account username, and email address through a private message? Please let us know so that we can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Irene N Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
6 of 15

Hello.....I really need help in recovering a newly setup account. Who do i contact please?

Highlighted
Irene N Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
7 of 15

I can't remember the password and I can't access the email I set it up with.....this is because I thought it would be better if I set up my account using a new email address but cant remember the password Smiley Sad. I need to access the account.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 15

Hi Irene,

I would just like to confirm, are you referring to a different account?

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Lebogang M Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
9 of 15

I am having the same problem. I had to create an account in order to get help. I do not receive the reset password link

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
10 of 15

Hi Lebogang,

Looks like you were able to login to your account already. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

- Mary
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS