🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Forgot to enter hours for completed jobs
Page options
9cad714b
Community Member

Forgot to enter hours for completed jobs

Is there any way to submit hours to jobs that I have already completed? I forgot to enter the hours.

I am not trying to get more pay. I just want the hours to display on my Upwork profile so that when clients look up talent with hours, my profile will show up.

6 REPLIES 6
df602768
Community Member

Don't believe so. Also, for the record, avoid adding hours manually because they can be disputed by clients. 

Thank you, Konstantinos!

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Forgot to enter hours for completed jobs. Is there any way to submit hours to jobs that I have already completed? I forgot to enter the hour."

No.
There is no way to submit hours for closed jobs.

Also: There is no way to submit hours for the previous week's jobs.

Also: If I am a client, and I hire you... Please don't assume I have unlimited amounts of money. Please log your time immediately after every work session. Not at the end of the week. Not at the end of the day. Not an hour later. Immediately. Better yet: Don't use manual time at all. Use the desktop time tracker.

Maybe I really need to keep an eye on how much I'm spending. Please help me out.

Thank you, Preston!

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

If you forgot to enter your hours, you can ask the client to pay you with a bonus, even if the project is closed. (I'm not sure why you're more concerned about getting credit for the hours and not about getting paid?)

Thank you, Christine! The jobs I completed were at a fixed rate and I already got paid.

I just thought that when a client views my profile, they might want to see hours (just in case that's a reason for a client not to select me as a candidate). Right now, I have no hours on my Upwork profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members