🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fortune 500 or Enterprise clients
Page options
humbled
Community Member

Fortune 500 or Enterprise clients

Hi everyone - I head into the forum a few times a year and always end up reading everything and thinking I should come in more often.

I wondered if anyone had any advice on finding work with Fortune 500 or Enterprise clients through Upwork. Ive read that (I think, going from memory) 30%ish of Fortune 500/Enterprise clients trust Upwork and Im thinking that they will obviously have more budgets to spend.

I was thinking about business last year and I think Id like to land a couple of really big hitters long term. I love my current clients but I wondered if there was any way to search for/get invovled with jobs posted by the bigger players?

Does anyone have any tips? Is there any reading on this Ive missed?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi James,

There are two ways to join an Enterprise client's Talent Cloud network

• Submit a proposal to a publicly-posted Enterprise project.
  • Accept an invitation to be a member of a Talent Cloud network. This can happen when the Enterprise client wants to assemble a reserve of potential freelancers and agencies before specific project needs arise.

You can read this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
humbled
Community Member

Thanks - I dont read the forun too often so Im slow to reply but this is really interesting, is there a way to search for job postings by just these type of clients?

Hi James,

Most Enterprise projects aren't advertised publicly. Hiring managers first look in a private pool of client-approved freelancers and agencies called a Talent Cloud. I would recommend that you check out this help article for more information about working with Enterprise Clients. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members