cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Heroes

Community Guru
Marissa S Member Since: Feb 6, 2008
1 of 6
I'm supposed to put this thread in the Feedback section but I'm being led to an error message that it has no secured connection and Chrome wouldn't want me to proceed. Anyway, I just noticed recently that many concerns have been answered not by Odesk's forum moderators but forum users who are adding value to the conversation. You'd recognize them almost instantly as you see the same folks sharing good advice -- almost everyday. Now, this saves Odesk the hassle of having someone answer folks here and I wonder, can you at least send them a thank you note or a kind mention here if you can't shell out any reward for them (in cash or kind)? Thanks for reading.
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
2 of 6
The main link to the feedback forum is broken, is all. It reads "http://feedback.odesk.com/" instead of https://www.odesk.com/community/forum/22; and you get different errors depending on which browser you're using. Nothing sinister; just stupidity. So click on the link above, or get into the forum by clicking on the most recent post and then the breadcrumb link. You're probably getting the warning because oDesk's SSL certificate doesn't cover subdomains, or something like that.
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
3 of 6
Thanks, Darren!
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
4 of 6
don't you find it ironic that it's the feedback section they've somehow messed up?
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
5 of 6
Weirdly enough, it's been broken for me for ages; and now it seems to be broken for everyone else, it's working for me again. It still points to feedback.odesk.com; but now -for me- some sort of redirector kicks in and I land in the right place. We have a workaround and it'll be fixed eventually, I expect.
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
6 of 6
giving advice has it's own rewards, wouldn't you agree? i think most, if not all of us come here voluntarily, when time permits. it's not like we're obliged to post; there's no need for any incentive.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS