cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics - show only mine or with my replies

Ace Contributor
Oleg K Member Since: Jul 10, 2015
1 of 3

It will be great to have option to display topics created by me only.

Also another option - display topics with my replies.

I believe it exists on vbulletin. Just now I cannot find my posted tickets to see replies there. I know about email replies but not all press the Reply button.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
2 of 3

Click on your name in the forum and you will see a list of Subjects you participated in.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
3 of 3

Oleg,

This forum was introduced about a year ago as the all-singing and dancing, bells and whistles bee's knees of a forum; but a year later it still lacks a lot of the most basic functionalities of any forum. Specifically, the issue to open up and instantly see new replies to topics you've flagged, posted in, etc, and email notifications when requested. The only way to use it is to plough through all the different sub-forums every time. You can, as Jean said, click on your own profile and there get access to a massive five of your most recent posts (though no notification of whether there's any new activity on them.)

It's another example of something that oDesk/Upwork rolls out half-ready and never gets round to bringing up to normal functionality, in its rush to bring in the next such half-baked innovation. And if it does improve anything, it's usually at the expense of breaking something else.

I guess what I'm saying is, you better get used to it....

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS