🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fraud activity
Page options
irfanzulfiqar
Community Member

Fraud activity

I had 20$ in my account I didn't withdraw them but they automatically withdrawn in payoneer account.

Please help me in this case.
Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
madison-russell
Community Member

You should contact Help and Support, you would get an answer much faster there than trying to ask it here.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
madison-russell
Community Member

You should contact Help and Support, you would get an answer much faster there than trying to ask it here.

Thanks, for your suggestion.

I got an email by upwork, someone was opening my account from other city after that i changed my password but i think payment has already been delivered.

I am curious what happend you know i might have 2000$ next time so it needs to be fixed out. Thanks again.

abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Muhammad I wrote:
I had 20$ in my account I didn't withdraw them but they automatically withdrawn in payoneer account.

Thanks

Muhammad I wrote:

Thanks

Are you serious lol?

About the fraud part.

Upwork took not your money.

They took it to give it to you.

It's in your Payoneer within 1 business day.

Note that as a licensed Escrow company, there is a maximum period of time during which funds may be held in an Upwork account.

As soon as this period elapses, the amount is automatically withdrawn to the freelancer's default payment method.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths