🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fraud from some owner projects
Page options
0ac12be5
Community Member

Fraud from some owner projects

Hello everyone

I am new in Upwork community, I applied for project soe one show in Upwork, the project didnt have work the try to froud me by ask me to pay money by visa in account they mange . How can i report about them ? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team to investigate and take action based on our internal processes. In the future, feel free to use the "Flag as Inappropriate" option throughout the site to report any suspicious activity.  Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
yofazza
Community Member

I'd just skip & ignore. No use in reporting. 😇

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "How can i report about them?"

Every job posting has a "Flag as inappropriate" link on the page.

Sometimes you may need to click on the "Three Dots" icon to display the "Flag as inappropriate" option.

You can always use "Flag as inappropriate" to report a cilent who asks you to get paid outside of Upwork, or who asks you to pay them money.

That's good idea.

PradeepH

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team to investigate and take action based on our internal processes. In the future, feel free to use the "Flag as Inappropriate" option throughout the site to report any suspicious activity.  Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for interest. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members