🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Free 30 connects
Page options
khakilover075
Community Member

Free 30 connects

I did not get free connects? How can I get free connects as I have never received any?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akhlaq,

I checked and it seems that you are not eligible for receiving 20 free Connects. Your account was registered before the new Connects policy. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Akhlaq H wrote:

I did not get free connects? How can I get free connects as I have never received any?

You've been on the platform for over 7 years, what would you expect free connects for?

You'll have to buy them.

I made this account 7 years ago yes but I never used it. I don't even remember why I made this account at that time because I knew nothing about freelancing neither I had the skills 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akhlaq,

I checked and it seems that you are not eligible for receiving 20 free Connects. Your account was registered before the new Connects policy. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can I get free connects?

Hi Sanjid Khan,

We will not be giving out additional free Connects. If you feel like you need more connects to send more proposals, feel free to purchase more. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths