🐈
» Forums » Support » Free connects after responding to an intervie...
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Did not receive connects after interview

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Hadi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,058 REPLIES 1,058
prabeshparajuli
Community Member

Hi,
I submitted a proposal and won an interview yesterday but still I am not receiving the free connects. When will the free connects be available?
Kindly let me know.
Thanks !!

Hello Prabesh,

Congratulations on winning an interview with a client. Your free Connects will be added to your account within 24 hours. You can check your Connect history page for more information. Feel free to message us if you do not receive them after 24 hours from winning an interview with a client.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hello Prabesh,

Your free Connects will be added to your account within 24 hours. You can check your Connect history page for more information. Feel free to message us if you do not receive them after 24 hours from winning an interview with a client.

Thank you.

mutthe ur rehman

Muhammad Mutthe  DID NOT WRITE (Pradeep did):

Your free Connects will be added to your account within 24 hours. You can check your Connect history page for more information. Feel free to message us if you do not receive them after 24 hours from winning an interview with a client.

Please don't copy and paste other peoples' posts!

Hi,
I have posted here yesterday and I was informed that I will receive free connects within 24 hours but still I am not receiving free connects after responding to an interview. It’s been 2 days and I would like to know when will the free connects be available.
Please help me !!
Thanks

Hi Prabesh,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about the job(interview) you're referring to so that I can investigate it further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,
This is my third time I am asking for a help here. I submitted a proposal, won an interview and responded to it 3 days ago and still I am not receiving free connects to my account. Why is this so? I won an interview on Sunday, March 21 and it’s a new week. I should have receive the connects as we can receive 50 connects per week.
Please help me !!

Thanks

Hi Prabesh,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
manejobs
Community Member

I am not sure if our issues are being solved. I am waiting for a solution since 2 months. 

Everytime I check for status, I get the same reply saying "we are working on it"

Hello Vinay,

I can see that the team has updated your support ticket already. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hello, I submitted a proposal yesterday and its 24 hours now and I haven't received my free connect. 

Mustapha S wrote:

Hello, I submitted a proposal yesterday and its 24 hours now and I haven't received my free connect. 

Did the client contact you and did you have an interview?

Yes he did.

Hi Mustapha,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksander 
Could you kindly take a look at my profile?

I had 2 interviews after the 20th of April and I posted this on another thread, unfortunately, I was awarded only 10 connects.  Actually, I  had applied for almost the same job posted by 2 different client accounts but same company.
I ended receiving only the connects for one of the applications, 
Could you kindly take a look? 
Hope to hear from you soon

Hi Ali,

I'd like to look into this for you. Please send me the job post link so I can check. You can send it to me via PM by clicking on my name. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have sent you both links for a review but I haven't received any notification neither from you neither from another ticket, I feel as if I am ignored

Hi Ali,

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I have replied to your PM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi. I applied for two jobs now and I was interviewed for both, but no free connect was given. Please help me out. 

Hi Mustapha, 

I checked and it does look like you've received free Connects for interviews recently. Please know, you can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your response. I fully understand now.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hadi,

I checked your account and I can see that you have received 10 bonus Connects today. To view, more details about your Connects go to Settings > Membership & Connects > Connects History. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes that is true I received 10 connects, but I responded for 2 interviews, shouldn't it be 20 connects?

Here are the jobs that I got interviewed for:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you

Hi Hadi,

Please keep in mind that you can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days! Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!

I appreciate your time in helping me.

I checked the history, and I have not earned 50 connects in the last 7 days (It is 50 if I go all the way back to Saturday, March 13)

It is not about the "10 connects", I just need to understand how this works, if I'm mistaken.

Thanks again!!

Hadi

Hi Hadi,

Today you have received a bonus of 10 Connects for the proposal you have sent on Monday. The second one was sent yesterday. Please keep in mind that it takes 24 to 48 hours for the bonus Connects to be awarded on your profile. If something is still confusing, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i did not not received  any connects since last three days i have given interview to almost 6 people in these days not a single connect received what is problem?

I have given intervieww to almost 5 people in last three days but not a signle connect received. why this?

Hi Ali,

I just checked your account and can confirm that you have received 20 Connects on June 14 and another 20 Connects on June 15.

Please keep in mind that you can't receive more than 50 free Connects in a 7 days period. To view more details about your Connects go to Settings > Membership & Connects > View Connects History. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

will remaining conneccts be awarded in next week?

Hi Ali,

Even if you win more than 5 interviews when you're sending a proposal you will only receive 50 Connects in a 7 days period. The additional Connects will not be awarded to you in the upcoming weeks as well. Thank you

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran! I'm also having the same problem. I won 2 interviews on Nov 30, but I only received 10 connects. I received no other bonus except that one for the whole week. Can you help me?

Hi Edgar,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share the job title or the client name so that I can check the details? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sent. I rechecked previous week, and I found another one.

Hi Goran,
I won an interview 4 days ago for 1 proposal that I submitted. And I didn't received 10 connects.

Hi Ludmila,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan.

have same problem again.
I applied for the job(Tue, January 25 "Photoshop - remove person from photo"), won an interview, and didn't get 10 free connects for answering the interview.

Hi Ludmila,

I checked the proposal you're referring to but it doesn't look like there was an interview in this case since the client sent an offer directly.

~Andrea
Upwork

No. I applied for this job with a "cover letter" using the button "submit a proposal". And only after that the client chose me and send me an offer. You can check in my connects history that i used 2 connects to submit a proposal for this job.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths