🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Free free to ask any query related to Upwork.
Page options
7966b5e7
Community Member

Free free to ask any query related to Upwork.

If you have any specific questions about Upwork or freelancing in general, feel free to ask. Whether it's about creating a profile, finding jobs, pricing your services, dealing with clients, or any other aspect of freelancing on Upwork, I'm here to help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8a0915ce
Community Member

Hi, I have question when job is closed, client not hired. Then our connects apply for this jobs will expire or not refund?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
8a0915ce
Community Member

Hi, I have question when job is closed, client not hired. Then our connects apply for this jobs will expire or not refund?

When a job is closed by the client without hiring anyone, the connects you used to apply for that job on Upwork will typically be refunded to your account. This is one of Upwork's policies to ensure fairness to freelancers who apply for jobs but are not selected.

Here's how it generally works:

Refund of Connects: If a client closes a job without hiring, Upwork usually refunds the connects you used to submit a proposal for that job. The refunded connects will be added back to your connect balance, and you can use them to apply for other jobs.

Timeframe for Refund: The connects are usually refunded within 24 hours after the client closes the job without making a hire. Sometimes it might take a bit longer, but in most cases, it's relatively quick.

Check Connects Balance: To see if your connects have been refunded:

Go to "Settings" > "Memberships & Connects" to view your current connect balance.
Any refunded connects should be added back to this balance.
Notification: Upwork typically sends an email notification when your connects are refunded, so keep an eye on your email inbox for updates.

Connects Expiration: Connects have an expiration date, usually one year from the date of purchase or when you receive them for free. Make sure to use them within this timeframe to apply for jobs.

Remember, Upwork's policies and procedures can change, so it's always a good idea to check their official website or contact their support if you have specific questions about connects and refunds.

8a0915ce
Community Member

Please check my profile please is it ok for get jobs or not please suggest.

yofazza
Community Member

I can use ChatGPT by myself thank you ðŸ˜Š

😃

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members