🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelance / NEW member here
Page options
daisycamposano
Community Member

Freelance / NEW member here

Hi everyone,

Hope this message finds you all well. Anyway, I'm from the Philippines and it was my first time here in upwork. Question is, how can i setup any payment method? As you can see, tagged myself as freelancer as I'm doing this stuff on a part time basis as Im currently employed. I was asked regarding TAX information. and I had to fill out the details on it. What information should i put in the LEGAL NAME? Should it be my name or my company name? Please help 😞Tax.PNG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joansands
Community Member

Daisy - Your Upwork account is yours and not your company's and, therefore, you should put your name as the legal name of "your" business since it has nothing to do with the company you work for.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
joansands
Community Member

Daisy - Your Upwork account is yours and not your company's and, therefore, you should put your name as the legal name of "your" business since it has nothing to do with the company you work for.

76f62d42
Community Member

Hi Daisy,

I am a new member as well and looking for advice from new upworkers. Did you advance with any job through the platform? Looking forward to connecting with you and learn more.

Thanks,

Charles

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths