🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelance premium, does it worth? After the a...
Page options
lrbepe
Community Member

Freelance premium, does it worth? After the amount of scam jobs redirecting to Telegram

Hi

As I said on my message subject, does freelance premium worth? I am bit exhausted reporting scam jobs, but it seems upwork is doing nothing...

For that reason, I think to quit from my freelance premium account.

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

I don't think there is any connections between the paid membership and scams. 

ljms
Community Member

Don't give this circus any of your money beyond regular service fees while this is still ongoing.

petra_r
Community Member

What do those two things (scam jobs and membership) have to do with each other?

lrbepe
Community Member

I mean whille there is such amount of scam jobs, the suscription for freelance premium doesn't worth.

petra_r
Community Member

Laura B wrote:

I mean whille there is such amount of scam jobs, the suscription for freelance premium doesn't worth.

That makes no sense at all as the two have nothing to do with each other. Whether the Plus plan is worth it to you or not is a decision you need to make based on what you get from it.

It has nothing to do with the scam and spam jobs, You can just filter most of them out.

prestonhunter
Community Member

If you are asking if it is worth it to pay extra to have a premium freelancer membership, it is my opinion that it is not worth it.

Not because of the cost, but because I don't think the "benefits" that you obtain are actually benefits. I think the things you get are things that freelancers ask for, but which are not best practices, or truly useful.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members