🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Freelancer Blocked me
Page options
7de9196f
Community Member

Freelancer Blocked me

Hello Upwork Community

I have a problem,One of my previous freelancer who worked with me 2 time has blocked me in the message's so that i cannot contact with him anymore.I want to know is there any possibilities to unblock the messages with between him and me.I would also like to tell the reason whi he had Blocked me.It was when i first came in upwork i didn't know the rules and other things in upwork and after completing 2 projects with him i had written to him that i would want to work with him outside of upwork and due to this he blocked me in the messages with him.I know it is my fault as i didn't know the upwork rule's.So i want to know that is there any possibilities or can you help me regarding this as i want to work with that freelancer again via upwork.The reason is that i like his concept idea's and designs and i want him to work on my next design.But due to blocked in messages this has become a big problem.So i kindly request help from you all.Please help me

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Sankar G wrote:

I have a problem,One of my previous freelancer who worked with me 2 time has blocked me in the message's so that i cannot contact with him anymore.I want to know is there any possibilities to unblock the messages with between him and me.

Personally, on the super rare occasion I block a client, it is because I never wish to have anything further to do with that person and I would be mad as hell if Upwork forced me to communicate with someone I have no contract with and don't wish to communicate with ever again.

I hope Upwork tell you to find another freelancer.

7de9196f
Community Member

Hello Ptera

thankyou for your kind reply.I understand what you mean't in your reply but i don't want to loose any contact wit him as it was my fault not his.I want to work with him again as he is a Kind and Gentle man freelancer.Are there any ways in upwork or is there any possibilities that upwork can talk to that freelancer and also to unblock him with me in the messages.

petra_r
Community Member

Sankar G wrote:

but i don't want to loose any contact wit him

You have already lost contact with him. He blocked you. He does not want to talk to you and wants nothing further to do with you.

Sankar G wrote:

Are there any ways in upwork or is there any possibilities that upwork can talk to that freelancer and also to unblock him with me in the messages.

No.

florydev
Community Member

I have given this advice before but definitely not in the same context:

It's time to move on.  They want nothing to do with you now.  I don't know what, if anything, you did to deserve this but it must be pretty final in their book.  My suggestion is you just try to find someone else even if that person will only solve the problem transitionaly.  You never know, that next one might be the last freelancer that you ever need.

lysis10
Community Member

It's like when your ex-bf keeps contacting you on LinkedIn and Facebook and wherever else he can find you to tell you how super awesome he is now making $100k per year and he's not a loser anymore and you're all "yeah sure pal, go away" and you don't want to block him but he's in your DMs and you feel just gross remembering that you let him touch you years ago and then you just want to neck yourself so you block him.

That's what's happening to you OP.

Jennifer M wrote:

It's like when your ex-bf keeps contacting you on LinkedIn and Facebook and wherever else he can find you to tell you how super awesome he is now making $100k per year and he's not a loser anymore and you're all "yeah sure pal, go away" and you don't want to block him but he's in your DMs and you feel just gross remembering that you let him touch you years ago and then you just want to neck yourself so you block him.

That's what's happening to you OP.

Man Surprised

Everything that happens on Upwork can be compared with ex-boyfriend drama lemme tell you. When you get a bad client and they come around again, you just think this:

Image result for clueless alicia silverstone as if

This is me and Petra on this forum:

Image result for clueless alicia silverstone friends because they know jealous

Smiley LOL

Ok, and there was me thinking you might have needed a warm cup of cocoa and a chat Smiley LOL

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members