🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer Plus
Page options
suleiman_ocheni
Community Member

Freelancer Plus

Hello,

I’m thinking about trying out Freelance Plus for a month, but it is unclear to me in the information that I have been able to find if I will be able to cancel my subscription to this service at any time if I later on decide that it isn’t for me and go back to Freelancer Basic.

Any information anyone can give me on this will be very much appreciated. Thank you.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Suleiman O wrote:

I’m thinking about trying out Freelance Plus for a month, but it is unclear to me in the information that I have been able to find if I will be able to cancel my subscription to this service at any time if I later on decide that it isn’t for me and go back to Freelancer Basic.

You can cancel any time before the automatic renewal, then your membership goes back to basic at the end of the month.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Suleiman O wrote:

You can cancel any time before the automatic renewal, then your membership goes back to basic at the end of the month.

Thank you for your response. That helps a lot.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members