🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer Plus
Page options
leyin
Community Member

Freelancer Plus

Hello everyone. I've been trying to get in contact with the Upwork support team, but no success. Recently something happened with my Freelancer Plus plan and I wanted to talk more about it with someone from Upwork's support team or someone who is working for Upwork. Of course, if that's even possible. Community bot couldn't help me, neither that second thing with "searching" answers for my question.

If anyone competend could contact me, I would appreciate it.

12 REPLIES 12
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're here to help you, Danijel.

Could you please share with us more information about your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
leyin
Community Member

Thank you for the replay.

I would like to discuss with someone who is in charge for Membership plans.
petra_r
Community Member

Danijel M wrote:

I would like to discuss with someone who is in charge for Membership plans.

Such people are not available. Simply describe what you think is going on with your membership plan, and then someone can explain it to you.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danijel,

Feel free to share more information regarding your concern so that we can assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Okay, sure.

My billing cycle started, I got the Freelancer Plus plan, but I wasn't charged for it.
petra_r
Community Member

Danijel M wrote:
Okay, sure.

My billing cycle started, I got the Freelancer Plus plan, but I wasn't charged for it.

Did you get the 70 connects for the new billing cycle?

leyin
Community Member

Yes, I've got my Freelancer Plus plan.
petra_r
Community Member

Danijel M wrote:
Yes, I've got my Freelancer Plus plan.

Then the problem is.... ?

leyin
Community Member

Problem is that I wasn't charged for it. I have the exact same amount on my balance as I had before extending my plan for the next month.
petra_r
Community Member

Danijel M wrote:
Problem is that I wasn't charged for it. I have the exact same amount on my balance as I had before extending my plan for the next month.

It might have deducted it from your payment method, or it gets billed later. What is your billing cycle?

leyin
Community Member

It wasn't and my billing cycle is Jan 14, 2020 - Feb 13, 2020.

Hi Danijel,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths