🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer Plus
Page options
fd9f3067
Community Member

Freelancer Plus

Hi,
I'm just having a problem, I wanted to upgrade to Upwork plus but it's asking to add a debit card as a billing method although I have enough balance on my account...I have upgraded several times before but this time it's asking for a debit card...is this a bug or something??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mahfuzur,

Upwork accepts debit and credit cards (including Payoneer debit cards), as well as your Upwork earnings to pay for your membership. Please know that the availability of these billing methods is based on your location.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Mahfuzur,

I would like to clarify that this is by design. Before purchasing Connects or a membership plan, you’ll need to add a Billing Method to your account.

If you are moving from our free Basic plan to a Plus plan, you will need to sign up and pay for the first month with your billing method (any existing balance can't be used in this case).

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
fd9f3067
Community Member

thank you, Do you accept Payoneer debit cards?

Hi Mahfuzur,

Upwork accepts debit and credit cards (including Payoneer debit cards), as well as your Upwork earnings to pay for your membership. Please know that the availability of these billing methods is based on your location.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths