🐈 Community
rpacholczyk1

Freelancer Timesheets by Client shows diffrent amount than Summary Timesheet

Hi,

I run an agency from Poland and recently I had encountered a problem. The total amount of dollars earned by my freelancers is higheron Freelancer Timesheets by Client than on Summary Timesheet. Still I only get paid the lesser amount based on the Summary timesheet. 

I tried contacting support but to no avail.

Has anyone had the same problem as of late? 

4 REPLIES 4
kugrin

This is because the client sees all amounts with the 10% oDesk fee, while freelancer's see it without the 10%. The difference you see should be around 10%, is that so?

Also, based on the report type, bonus payments and reimbursements are in- or excluded. I've been hoping that oDesk would finally fix the reports and make them more meaningful, but that hasn't happened yet.

rpacholczyk1

Thanks for your reply Krisztina.

Sadly I though so to that it should be a 10% diffrence but the report is all kinds of wrong. For instance in case of one freelancer the amount presented in both timesheets is the same and in other cases it has a discrepancy that is way higher than 10% (for instance reciving $778 out of a total of $1303). . Also we did not recive any bonus payments or reimbusements.

I don't think there's much we can do to help you but I would definitely keep at oDesk to explain what's happening. Sometimes it can take a long time though. If you're reallly lucky, one of the moderators might notice your post and might help you deal with it.

rpacholczyk1

I think I got it figured out now. There seems to be an error with their display on Summary Timesheet but everything check out with I compare timelogs and withdrawals.

Learning Paths