🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer account using company bank account...
Page options
nnyagolov
Community Member

Freelancer account using company bank account, need help

Hello,

I have a problem with the validation of my company bank account. 

Let me explain the entire situation.

I am owner of a software company called **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am admin (not owner) of an agency called **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Right now I am working with a client using my agency. Every time I receive a payment in my agency, I am sending the money to my company bank account. After that, I pay the taxes here in Bulgaria using my company.

All of this works great, but now I want to connect with another client using the new feature "Direct Connect". My client does not want to work with my agency, but with me, using my personal freelance profile. This works for me, but I want to setup the same bank account I am using in my agency to my freelance account.

And here is where the problems started. I got a message for names mismatch. This is fine.

Using the secure link I uploaded my ID and a document that shows I am the only owner of the Nipeba Soft company.

On the next day I received the same email asking for this information again. Today I received the same email asking one more time for this information. 

I contacted the customer support, but no luck understanding what is the problem and what else I should provide.

Anyone has any ideas? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nikolay, 

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I can see that you have already followed up on your ticket with number 29543591 with additional information. 
Resta assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with adding your company bank account as a payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My problem got resolved. Thank you so much for the help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members