🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Freelancer and Agency Stats Not Matching
Page options
penngrp
Community Member

Freelancer and Agency Stats Not Matching

Hello,

When I look at my account under the "Freelancer" tab it states 6 jobs, with earnings of $1,400. However, under the agency tab it lists 51 jobs, with earnings of more than $51,000. I should note that the 6 jobs credited to the Freelancer tab are also credited to the agency tab.

Why is my Freelancer section short about $50,000 worth of earnings? This was an issue today as I looked at a project and saw an exclamation (!) point stating the job poster was seeking someone with $10,000 or more of earnings and according to Upwork I did not meet that qualification; despite having earnings of $50,000+

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Jeffrey,

I checked with the team, and it looks like the jobs that you have in your agency profile were from your contracts on Elance. The same with the jobs you have under your freelancer profile. These jobs were contracts from which, you as the individual freelancer was hired. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
penngrp
Community Member

Hi Joanne, 

Yes, they are from Elance. However, I did not hire myself; me and the agency are one in the same. Any and all jobs credited to the agency were done by me. Therefore, why is the freelancer section of my account short the 46 jobs and $50,000.  The agency did not do the work, it is not a living and breathing, entity, I did the work. The two accounts should match.

The following is from a reply given to another freelancer concerning another topic, but it has relevance. 

"When you complete a job as an agency freelancer, that job will show on both your profile and the agency profile. If you close the agency, the job will continue showing on your individual profile".

~ Valeria
Untitled

Thank you

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for following up. Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

No problem, I understand it is Sunday evening.

Thank you 

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for waiting patiently. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths