🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer and client at the same time is it ...
Page options
inro
Community Member

Freelancer and client at the same time is it possible? How?

Hello! I am a freelancer and I want to hire another freelancer for some work, how do I do this?

Freelancer and client at the same time is it possible? How to register a client account if you are already a freelancer?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Inna,

Yes, you can be both a freelancer and a client on the same account. To create a client account, you can go to Settings > My Teams and choose the 'Create New Account' button at the bottom. From there, select the 'New Client Account' and follow the steps. To switch between the accounts, click on the user account menu in the top right corner. You can also check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Inna R wrote:

How to register a client account if you are already a freelancer?

Like this.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Inna,

Yes, you can be both a freelancer and a client on the same account. To create a client account, you can go to Settings > My Teams and choose the 'Create New Account' button at the bottom. From there, select the 'New Client Account' and follow the steps. To switch between the accounts, click on the user account menu in the top right corner. You can also check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
inro
Community Member

Many thanks! I'll go to create a client account 🙂

I can not see create new account button there

Hi Muhammad,

You can create a new account by going to Settings > Contact Info and checking the 'Additional Accounts' section. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members