🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer basic membership
Page options
sikopp786
Community Member

Freelancer basic membership

I have just purchaser freelancer basic plan. It was shown then this plan will expire on 4th july. I want to ask will I be auto charged once my plan expires or do I need to review it again myself. By the way I don't want auto renewal. waiting for your soon reply. thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Sikandar. 

You'll not be automatically changed for connects. Once you feel like you need more connects to send more proposals, feel free to purchase more. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
shahariar4me
Community Member

Hi,  

There haven' t  any fees for freelancer basic plan.

JoanneP

Hi Sikandar, 

I checked your account, and it looks like you have not purchased a Freelancer Plus Membership yet. You can check this by going to settings>membership and connects. To upgrade your membership, please follow the steps:

1. Go to Settings  Memberships & Connects
  2. Click the View or Edit Membership Plan
  3. Click the Upgrade button on the Plus plan

Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, Thanks for the reply, sorry I mistakenly said about membership, I meant I have purchased the connects so will I be auto charged next month or is it up to me to pay and buy new connects for only when I need?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Sikandar. 

You'll not be automatically changed for connects. Once you feel like you need more connects to send more proposals, feel free to purchase more. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sikopp786
Community Member

Thanks alog Bojan. Really appreciate your time. 

My current billing cycle for Freelancer basic  is Sept 30, 2021 - Oct 31, 2021. It's Nov 3, 2021 here, when is it updated with the 10 free connects? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Updated in less than 1 hour. My message did some magic or it took a bit longer 😄

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your message. I see that the monthly Connects are already credited to your Upwork account now.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members