🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer decis
Page options
dde9fd30
Community Member

Freelancer decis

everyone,

This is my very first post in upwork community so please excuse if I violate any community guideline. Lately, I am concerned over an issue I am facing with 2-3 job posts so I need your guidance and advice on the same. 

Sometimes it is an invitation to a job post or sometimes its me applying for a job that has some budget mentioned in the description and I found myself both comfortable with the price and task I applied. Now clients started chatting over the upwork and they keep me asking to quote a price that I already had in my cover letter. Now they offer a straight half amount of the actual amount they mentioned in the job description. They keep telling that there are lots more work so the price should be less. What should I do? How do I deal with this situation? I usually don't continue the conversation. But I need to know how to deal with them. 

Please advice guys

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

Its ok. Many clients want it for free. Just reject and move forwad. Yep, your connects is lost but you not must to waste your time.

This is a great advice.

n_pudikova
Community Member

Why would you ask here for advice? This is totally your decision whether to accept these half-priced jobs or not. As for me - I would never accept it.

Why

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members