🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Freelancer's account is unavailable
Page options
theodc
Community Member

Freelancer's account is unavailable

My employer is trying to re-hire me however he is getting this error:

"The freelancer's account is not available."

I received a confirmation that my account is active. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

6 REPLIES 6
yitwail
Community Member

Is your profile Availability set to Not Available perhaps?
Community Manager

Hi Theo, 

Did this happen before you completed your video verification? Since the limitation has already been lifted, your client should be able to send you an invite. Let me know if this isn't the case so that I can look into it further.

~ Avery
Upwork
theodc
Community Member

Hi Avery,

It's still happening even after the video verification and after I received the email stating that my account is already active. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theo, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. You will need to add the city in the City field, and submit your profile.

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
theodc
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thank you for that. I've now submited my profile for review. Would I get notified once it's been processed?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theo, 

Profile reviews usually take between 24 to 48 hours. If you dont hear back within that time frame, you can follow up with us so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths