🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer's response
Page options
5f5247d5
Community Member

Freelancer's response

After the successful completion of the contract, I received feedback on my work. I decided to respond to the review and accidentally wrote it in my native Russian. Is it possible to delete or edit my response to the review?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Nikita,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Nikita,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,
My 2nd last contract of 2.5 rating, needs to be changed as After meeting with client, The client ended the contract as her budget was low. So I wrote the same reason in freelancer's response. But As i got her reply in refund ticket that she ended the contract just bcz I charge According to hourly rates not per project basis (ex: for 3 hours work set the milestone of 30$). And it was not working for her. So I thought my response should be edited or removed as its not the correct reason. Could you please help Abdrea? Many Thanks:)

Hi Salma,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
cathsipoy
Community Member

Hi! How can I edit/delete the response I gave to my client? We were able to talk it out and resolve our issues. Can anyone assist me? Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members