dbcc5059
Community Member

Freelancer

Still haven't got my first Job on Upwork 🤪

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
theibrahimdavid
Community Member

Hello Noro,

I know it can be overwhelming but this is a major keynote I'll like to share with you-

Everywhere is a good place to Promote yourself. You said you haven't gotten a gig before on Upwork but yet you did not mention what kind of Services you tend to sell. some people got gigs from the community.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
theibrahimdavid
Community Member

Hello Noro,

I know it can be overwhelming but this is a major keynote I'll like to share with you-

Everywhere is a good place to Promote yourself. You said you haven't gotten a gig before on Upwork but yet you did not mention what kind of Services you tend to sell. some people got gigs from the community.

I'm a professional freelancer social media manager for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter. Thanks 😁

Please help me for this. Because I am very interested for this profesion, but have not my skill.

I'm new to this community. I would like to be directed step by step

First step: Complete your profile.

You need to understand that freelancing means you are self-employed and responsible for all decisions you make. Before you apply for a job, please read this post.

It's important to read and go through all training on Upwork. Before you apply for a job, learn about how to be safe. No one, including Upwork, will protect you. Because you are new, you are a target for the scammers. The way to stay safe is through knowledge.

me too

By the way I'm sorry because I didn't say what kind of work I want to do, I want to work on logos, banners, business cards, I'm honest. Will work, sure

Than

Please help me

I will learn to work with upwork perfection and shine your honor,

c1c9191c
Community Member

Hello Noro!

Complete learning paths on Upwork to enhance your profile. That should work!

Hi Aleksandra,

Thanks for you highlight I think am going to do just that for now.

Thanks you 😃

45f7da13
Community Member

I'm new also let's focus something will show up soon Upwork is a great platform for people like us.

a224770c
Community Member

Good

a224770c
Community Member

Hi Noro

a224770c
Community Member

Hello Noro

Latest Articles