cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freelancers' Feedback to Clients Not Showing

Rico E Member Since: Aug 15, 2010
1 of 17
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I have observed that the feedback for clients that I work for do not show when I check back on the original job post. It does not even say the feedback was hidden by the user. It's just not there. I can only see the star rating and nothing else. Does anyone have the same observation?
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
2 of 17
I just made a comment about this, only now I noticed your topic. Must be a new bug.
3 of 17
I talked with chat support yesterday. They'll escalate it to their engineering dept. Let's see how it goes. I go blind applying to jobs now Smiley Sad
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 17
I was just browsing for a while and got turned away from one client because he had a long string of no feedback.. ho hum.. seems it's another bug?
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
5 of 17
I also submitted a ticket, today I was told it's a known bug that is being investigated. Let's see how long they take to fix it.
6 of 17
I received the same reply when I followed up yesterday. It's five days now since I logged the ticket. they described it as "temporary system issue". I just hope it won't be a long "temporary".
Jennifer S Member Since: Feb 14, 2014
7 of 17
I was told I was given feedback today- no feedback still. Hope this is fixed soon because he lowered my rate because my profile did not have any reviews for reference. This literally could cost us.
8 of 17
Hi Jennifer, I checked your profile and saw that there is no feedback showing on your job that was closed. If I may ask, were you able to provide your employer a feedback as well? Normally, if a contract is closed you will be given a chance to provide a feedback. Since the employer is the one closing the contract, he or she is also the first one to comment about the work done. After you provided your comment, you'll see what your employer said about you. Within 24 hours or less, you'll see the feedback in your profile. If you already have provided a feedback, but it still not showing contact oDesk support. They'll refresh your profile for the feedback to show. It happened to me before. Hope this helps Smiley Happy
Vitaliy S Member Since: Dec 5, 2012
9 of 17
This problem exists more then a week already. I have made a request on Feb 11. Support answered that they was troubleshooting this issue and closed request, but nothing changed. This means, that we can not adequately evaluate new clients more then a a week Smiley Sad Why so long? You have one of the world's best professionals base Smiley Happy
10 of 17
My ticket still remains open and I can't still see feedback by freelancers to clients. Not really sure how long they're gonna fix this problem. It may seem minor to them, but it affects a lot of us. I go through the tedious process of going to a freelancer's profile to see what his or feedback was.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS