cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freelancers' Feedback to Clients Not Showing

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
11 of 17
Same here, it looks like they think it's not important or too complicated for the Engineer team. I have another ticket, clients can't see decline reason, it just shows that the invitation was declined, 28 days later and it's not fixed. Please accept our apologies for taking so long to respond. I have gotten a message from our Engineers. As of now, we are unable to tell you as to when this will be resolved but they have assured me that they are doing the best that they can to resolve this soon. They understand the importance of this. We will update you as soon as we have received another update from them.
Heri S Member Since: Jun 9, 2010
12 of 17
I feel horrible when one of my client closed the contract and told me that he didn't receive any feedback from me.
Rico E Member Since: Aug 15, 2010
13 of 17
It's still an open ticket Heri, no timeline given by support.
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
14 of 17
Totally weird. I'm not accepting job offers from potential new clients because I can't see what other people has to say about the client. Good thing my ongoing clients have new projects for me to do so no need to apply for quite some time (yet). I thought I was the only one bothered/concerned by this issue. I hope they realize how important those feedbacks are for us contractors who are just trying to protect ourselves.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
15 of 17
I take the long route now if I like the job post. I go to previous' freelancers' profile to read their feedback. The downside is if the freelancer just put stars and didn't leave any comment. Smiley Happy
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
16 of 17
I do that too; but really, why do we have to play detective when those reviews should be where they are supposed to be but they're not. Plus some contractors have private profiles.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
17 of 17
I guess it's just our way to work through the broken system. It sucks though especially when, as you mentioned, the profile is private and the freelancer gave a low rating. Well, things we really don't need to do, but have to.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS