🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancers sharing same job / different phas...
Page options
manolo_bossi
Community Member

Freelancers sharing same job / different phase and contract

Hello,
one of my client needs to connect me with another freelancer to give him some info to get further with another phase of the job (not mine contract). Is it possible, and if it is, in which way can I connect to this freelancer?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Manolo,

As Petra mentioned, clients can create a conversation room to add you and the other freelancer and talk to you both, I think that is more better than you contacting the other freelancer yourself. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Manolo B wrote:

one of my client needs to connect me with another freelancer to give him some info to get further with another phase of the job (not mine contract). Is it possible, and if it is, in which way can I connect to this freelancer?

What do you mean? You can connect with the other freelancer however it suits you and the project. The client can also add the other freelancer to your Upwork message room.

I mean my client ask to me to send some info to one other freelancer, but I didn't know how to reach him.
My clients attach to my message board (and room) the link profile  to him. When I go to that link I see his profile but I don't know how I can wrote or share some files with him. That's why I'm trying to understand:
1) if is it possible
2) I didn't occuring in any Upwork TOS infringements

kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Manolo,

As Petra mentioned, clients can create a conversation room to add you and the other freelancer and talk to you both, I think that is more better than you contacting the other freelancer yourself. 

Thank you Kamarudheen, I think to go for that solution.
I will Ask to my client to open a room with both....but since the case was created I wanted to know what is the best behavior and solution. Thank you.

/Mb

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members