Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

French accountability - EURL

Highlighted
Simon B Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
1 of 6

Hi everyone,

I'm french, I've opened my EURL a few months ago. I have a very simple question :

What documents should I send to my accountant so they can justify the paiement I have from Upworks ? 

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
2 of 6

I would send them the documents that are made available by Upwork and ask them if this is what they need. Knowing that those are the only documents that they would have anyways...

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Simon B Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
3 of 6

What do you mean exactly by "the documents that are made available by Upwork". Is this the invoices available in the Transaction History ? Is there anything else ?

Thanks ! 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Simon,

You can go to Transaction history/ Lifetime Billing by Client and download CSV file and you can download certificate of earnings! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
5 of 6

The certificate of earnings is invariably  incorrect. What you need to show are all the transactions you have made in any given month. 

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
6 of 6

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Simon,

You can go to Transaction history/ Lifetime Billing by Client and download CSV file and you can download certificate of earnings! Thank you!

Bojan, 

There are some huge differences in the way one declares oneself in France. A certificate of earnings is not sufficient, and it is invariably incorrect. 

The freelancer or client needs to follow every financial step made on Upwork in order to get the returns correct. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS