🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » French client payment with bank account
Page options
Community Member

French client payment with bank account

Hello,

I have a direct client, located in France, who wants to pay me using a bank account. Is this possible?

Thank you

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi France,

Are you referring to a client that you`ve found on Upwork? If yes, please keep in mind that offering or accepting payments outside of Upwork is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No it's not a client I have found on Upwork, it's my previous employer. As I now live in Australia, I thought using Upwork for the payment would be easier than sending my invoice

France M wrote:

No it's not a client I have found on Upwork, it's my previous employer. As I now live in Australia, I thought using Upwork for the payment would be easier than sending my invoice

Have you tried the direct client option, little paperplane next to your picture?

I have used direct contract, but my client wants to pay using a bank account, not a credit card or paypal. Is this possible?
petra_r
Community Member

France M wrote:

I have a direct client, located in France, who wants to pay me using a bank account. Is this possible?

No, the client needs a credit card or (in some cases) PayPal account. Upwork does not accept bank transfers from outside the USA.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members