🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Friend's An Hour Ago Job Post
Page options
jemichbolisig15
Community Member

Friend's An Hour Ago Job Post

Hello,        

I want to help with my friend's new Upwork account. His concern is regarding some job post is an hour ago. He wants to see a new job post then. This is his upwork link. He can't able to submit a request so I just want to help regarding his concern on this. I attach the screenshot here. 

Whiz Keen
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Best Regards,

Jess M.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jess,

You can share these links with your friend so that they can reach out to us directly: 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Jess,

Could you please request the account holder to contact us directly so that we can better assist him? 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

He can't able to submit request by the way it goes like this in his account. Please see attachment.

Best,

Jess M.

Jess, 

Tell your friend to sign into the community here and send a private message to Pradeep or one of the other moderators. Upwork will not help your friend through a third party. 

Hi Nichola,

Can you send me the link of community request forum link...thanks.

Hi Jess,

You can share these links with your friend so that they can reach out to us directly: 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

But there is a problem why do others when we try to complain on the Facebook page it is always a chatbot. The not personal message comes from the administrator.

Hi Jess,

Please note that for privacy reasons, we cannot share information about another’s user’s account which we hope you understand.

Could you please ask them to contact us directly on any social media they prefer and we will be happy to help?

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths