🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » From an upsetting 75% JSS to a Shining 91%, a...
Page options
younisahmed83
Community Member

From an upsetting 75% JSS to a Shining 91%, an Incredible Journey

Hello, freelancers' community,

I want to share with you my incredible journey increasing my JSS literally from the underground of 75% (the first time it showed up in Jan. 20th) to 91% (updated today). See the attached image.

During that time -- which is nearly three months, I've been struggling to find new opportunities and win jobs; I even didn't know why it has shown up at 75% the first time it did.

Luckily, community freelancers were here to enlighten me and tell me more about the JSS, what it represents, like public feedback, private feedback, long-term clients,
clients rehires, and much more...

So, I've figured out the solution to building up a good -if not excellent- reputation here on Upwork, which is to work hard to deliver above par experience for the clients you work with, instead of focusing on your JSS at that moment of time.

Now I know what to do to keep my JSS high enough, and that will help me be a top-rated freelancer, which -in turn- would help me continue working as a freelancer.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who helped me with a piece of advice, everyone who instructed me to do the right thing to get what I'm pursuing, and every single one in this community (ESPECIALLY Petra, she's so amazing), because you guys are really an inspiration to beginners, such a valuable resource with high availability and trustful information.

2 REPLIES 2
renata101
Community Member

I've always liked the opening line...

Happy JSS Sunday, Ahmed, and congratulations on your miraculously uplifted score!

Renata S wrote:

I've always liked the opening line...

Happy JSS Sunday, Ahmed, and congratulations on your wonderfully uplifted score!

Ah the one and only incomparable Leonard Cohen!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members