🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Full contract details will be sent on the day...
Page options
1ed768cf
Community Member

Full contract details will be sent on the day the contract starts

Hello,

So the title is exactly what my question is about. I should be starting my contract next monday 11th. I accepted the offer and received an email from upwork saying: Full contract details will be sent on the day the contract starts.

I believe this is wrong because I would like to know all the conditions, formalities, what is allowed and not at this moment and not at the day when i start. I do know my hourly rate and the upwork fee deducted, minimum hours per week but that is all. More details are needed.

Also, in case the freelancer which is me ends the contract because of personal reasons or if the work is not what he expects, what are the conditions in terms of that? Are there any fines for ending the contract as a freelancer?

I believe all these aspects are necessary to know before the start of the contract.

Regards,

Gitana Andriuskeviciute.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

You should have asked for all the details BEFORE accepting the contract.

Gitana A wrote:

I believe all these aspects are necessary to know before the start of the contract.

Precisely. So you should have asked your client.

BEFORE accepting the contract.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Gitana A wrote:

Hello,

So the title is exactly what my question is about. I should be starting my contract next monday 11th. I accepted the offer and received an email from upwork saying: Full contract details will be sent on the day the contract starts.

I believe this is wrong because I would like to know all the conditions, formalities, what is allowed and not at this moment and not at the day when i start. I do know my hourly rate and the upwork fee deducted, minimum hours per week but that is all. More details are needed.

Also, in case the freelancer which is me ends the contract because of personal reasons or if the work is not what he expects, what are the conditions in terms of that? Are there any fines for ending the contract as a freelancer?

Regards,

Gitana Andriuskeviciute.

You received an official upwork email telling you that? Never heard of such a thing. You have a contract as soon as you accept an offer, so no further action has to be taken to constitute a contract. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members