🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Full name
Page options
diana-arous
Community Member

Full name

Hey guys, hope you're doing well.

Nothing big, but I want to showcase my full name on my profile. And even though I have the feature "Show my full name" on, it still only shows the initial.

Anybody knows why? A bug or..?

Thanks,

Diana

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Not a bug. Working as intended.

Type your full name in your profile overview text, if you want to make sure it is always provided to clients viewing your profile page.

Preston H wrote:

Not a bug. Working as intended.

Type your full name in your profile overview text, if you want to make sure it is always provided to clients viewing your profile page.

Thanks for your reply.

Ummm, then I guess there's no point of 'Show your full name' feature if it doesn't show it. Anyway I'm not sure why they don't show the whole name when clients look for us but i'm sure they have their reasosn.

Thanks Preston.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Diana,

Only the First Name and Last initial are shown on Upwork profiles by design. It's not possible to display the full name on a profile. In Settings > Profile Settings, you can choose for your profile to be searchable by full name in search engines.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar D wrote:

Hi Diana,

Only the First Name and Last initial are shown on Upwork profiles by design. It's not possible to display the full name on a profile. In Settings > Profile Settings, you can choose for your profile to be searchable by full name in search engines.

Thank you.

I see, thanks Aleksandar 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members