cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full payment

My client separated the proposals, but I did not find a button to submit the picture 2. If I submit pictures 1 and 2 on the first button, after will I receive the full amount ($ 30)?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priscila

The work is divided in two milestones, your client will need to approve the first milestone so that the second one will be available to you to submit work and ask for payment. Picture 1 and 2 should be divided and go to the coresponding mileston as Stated in the title. Please find more information about the Milestone submission process in this Help article.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priscila

The work is divided in two milestones, your client will need to approve the first milestone so that the second one will be available to you to submit work and ask for payment. Picture 1 and 2 should be divided and go to the coresponding mileston as Stated in the title. Please find more information about the Milestone submission process in this Help article.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much!!!

2591126f
Community Guru

I do not know, how freelancer side looks.

But it seems there are two milestones in the contract.You should submit the first milestone .After it has been approved by client,fund for first milestone has been released and fund has been escrowed for second milestone ,it will become active and you will get a sumbit button.

Ideally u should work for second milestone only after fund for second milestone has been escrowed. 

That keeps your payment safe.

In this particular case you have already worked, you can sumbit after the second milestone has been funded by client.

The client can then release the payment.

Thank you so much!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS