🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fund Not Yet Available (23/24 February 2023)
Page options
jpbl1976
Community Member

Fund Not Yet Available (23/24 February 2023)

This a new thread since the older threads are showing as solved.

Payments release for Top Rated Freelancers are delayed yet again. It's already 5:11AM UTC at the time of this writing -- the person who responded last week said payments are released at 5:00AM UTC -- but so far today, we've not yet received the funds.

Hope Support can look at this. Thank you!

(UPDATE: Funds are beginning to be released; I can see some of my contract funds now showing as available. Looks like they're not available BY 5AM UTC but rather they start becoming available by 5AM UTC.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Kindly refer to this page for more information about Faster Payouts. We will closely monitor the process and let everyone know through the post I linked if there are issues. So far, there are no known issues with Faster Payouts.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
jpbl1976
Community Member

Looks like the release is delayed again today. Last week they had a banner on the main forum page but nothing yet today...

nadinejpg
Community Member

Are we going to experience delayed payment again today?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nadine, 

I checked your account and it looks like your earnings were processed and were already able to withdraw today. Are you referring to another issue? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery!

I'm a top rated plus and this issue of delayed payments has been repeatedly happening for the past weeks. I hope upwork can check on this and why is this happening again and again.

Hi, mine is still not available 😞

Same here. Funds not available yet. 

sales_mr
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Mine still not available

Regards,

Mani Ratnam 

kiabatuigas
Community Member

same here, Funds are not yet available.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jonathan Patrick, 

I checked your Reports page and I can see that while a payment for the logged hours on 02/13/2023-02/19/2023 on one of your contracts were processed, there's one contract that remains pending. As noted in this article, as long as your client’s billing method can be charged successfully and they don’t dispute your hours, we will apply their payment to your Upwork account five days earlier than before (Friday, UTC). 

We made sure to update this post for everyone's reference.

~ Avery
Upwork
regiemon
Community Member

Delayed again.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Kindly refer to this page for more information about Faster Payouts. We will closely monitor the process and let everyone know through the post I linked if there are issues. So far, there are no known issues with Faster Payouts.

~ Avery
Upwork

Edited: Issue has been fixed.

Avery, that page says "Status of this week's Faster Payouts for Top Rated talent: Complete. All cleared payments for this week’s faster payouts have been released."

However, that is not true. I have not been paid. I am Top Rated and have been paid every Friday for my two hourly contracts, so I know they qualify for faster payout. However, I have not received my earnings.

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reaching out. The only pending transaction that I see is for a fixed-price contract. Could you please check your transaction history to verify this? You can also share the contract ID numbers so we can check.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks Annie, the issue has been fixed.

Thank you for the support
jenebaybi8716
Community Member

Hi Avery,

My funds are not yet available. This is becoming frustrating since we have to do this almost every week now. 

eliza_delacruz
Community Member

Still not available for me. This is happening quite frequently now. Please look into this Upwork.

Funds went through now, thanks. Hope this issue does not happen again. 

pujanov69
Community Member

Same here, still in review

sales_mr
Community Member

Still the same not yet available 

sales_mr
Community Member

Still the funds not available and how long it will take to reflect in Get Paid 

jeweinjeca
Community Member

No available funds yet on my end too for both clients. Please check this because this is something that is happening weekly already.

mulley254
Community Member

Hello Avery, I'm also experiencing delayed payments. Funds are still in review 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joshua, 

I want to clarify that the concern being discussed on this thread is the Faster Payouts perk for Top Rated and Top Rated Plus freelancers. Since you are yet to be a Top Rated freelancer, your payment is processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Kindly refer to the article I linked for more information on how your payments are processed on Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
sales_mr
Community Member

Hi Avery, can you please check my account and let me know when I can get the payment and I am top rated freelancer 

Regards,

Mani Ratnam 

sales_mr
Community Member

Hi Avery, 

still my payments are not cleared yet and how should I have wait 

Regards, 

Mani Ratnam 

jeweinjeca
Community Member

Hello Avery, 

Any update on this? We cannot just wait in vain every Friday for them to decide what time they want the funds to be available. Please look into these. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English