Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund Transfer to My Local Bank Account not Received yet

sachinsharma1507
Sachin S Member Since: Jul 21, 2015
1 of 5

Hello Community.

I have an issue with my balance transfer from Upwork.

I manually requested a payment on Fri 27/April/2018 and I received an email from Upwork stating “Payment Confirmation”.

After a couple of hours, Upwork sent me one another email stating “Your payment has been processed”.

In this email, the delivery was scheduled on 02-May-2018 whereas now it is on the 3rd of May.

I have 7 days from now not getting my payment in my local bank account yet. Kindly tell me how much time it will take to get amount credit in my local bank account?

Last time, when I had manually initiated a fund transfer from Upwork to my other local bank account, the payment was successfully processed within a couple of days. I don’t understand why it is taking so long this time.

I need a chat support for immediate assistance to resolve this matter.

Thanks

Sachin Sharma

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

@sachin S wrote:

I need a chat support for immediate assistance to resolve this matter.

No, you need no such thing, because there is nothing they could do. Once funds are in the banking system, they are out of sight.

After 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), not before, you can request a trace to be initiated, and almost certainly the funds will turn up long before the results of the trace comes back.

The 27th was a Friday, and the 1st of May was a holiday in many countries, so it's only been 2 or 3 business days so far.

sachinsharma1507
Sachin S Member Since: Jul 21, 2015
3 of 5

So should I sit relaxed and wait for funds to reflect in my bank account?

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
4 of 5

Hi Sachin,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful from our end. If you have not received the funds in your account after 8 business days, please reach back out and at that point in time we will be able to initiate a trace on the transaction.

~Nina
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
5 of 5

@sachin S wrote:

So should I sit relaxed and wait for funds to reflect in my bank account?

Exactly Smiley Happy

Funds don't get lost, they just sometimes take a little longer to reach their destination.

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS