🐈 Community

Fund returned from Payoneer to Upwork

I transfered $101.35 to Payoneer. Then returned this balanced to upwork (Payoneer customer care is telling this). But I am not getting this balance in upwork also. What is the problem? Please help me.I want to withdraw this money from my local bank.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks
Nafeeur

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nafeeur,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your funds, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r

That was in May 2017... You've either long ago withdrawn it again or it will have been sent to your primary withdrawal method automatically after it was 6 months old.

Money can not sit on your Upwork account for more than 6 months. Upwork is not a bank.

If you did not withdraw it or had not set a withdrawal method, the money will, eventually, have been returned to the client(s)

Now, how can I get this money? Is there any way from upwork? It is not possible to find which clients they are. But another transaction is okay in Payoneer. Just $101.35 is absent from Payoneer. If it is the rule, then why two transaction results are different. I didn't withdraw only $101.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks

Nafeeur

Hi Nafeeur,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your funds, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

When I will get that ticket? Please help me. I am in crisis...

Thanks

Nafeeur

Hi Nafeeur,

Our team will resend the ticket shortly. Just to confirm your funds are on your Payoneer account, once they were reversed back to Upwork you have withdrawn them to your Payoneer account.
To view more details for your transactions go to Reports > Transaction history, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Now what I have to do actually?

Is there any work for me?

In Payoneer, I have a Transaction of $101.35 but in description it is cancelled!!

Hi Nafeeur,

Please reach out to Payoneer customer support and ask them about your last withdrawal, the one that you've made after the funds were reversed here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork