🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Funds Transfer
Page options
rafayg
Community Member

Funds Transfer

Hi, The name on my Upwork account is Rafay **Edited for Community Guidelines** and on my bank account is Muhammad **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I have transferred funds (Direct Local Bank) just now. If it would cause any problem, can the name be changed (as the payment is in progress) so it transfers without any problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Rafay,

Typically, in order to set up a payment method on your account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. With this particular transaction you've recently done, it was successful on our end, so you should be receiving the funds in your payment method. In case you don't, please reach back to us so we can further assist you. Feel free to check here to learn more about the timings and fees.

As far and your name being different on Upwork from that of your bank account, if any issues are encountered you will be notified and the team will take about 24 hours to review your account for the name mismatch. They’ll let you know if any further steps are required from you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Rafay,

Typically, in order to set up a payment method on your account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. With this particular transaction you've recently done, it was successful on our end, so you should be receiving the funds in your payment method. In case you don't, please reach back to us so we can further assist you. Feel free to check here to learn more about the timings and fees.

As far and your name being different on Upwork from that of your bank account, if any issues are encountered you will be notified and the team will take about 24 hours to review your account for the name mismatch. They’ll let you know if any further steps are required from you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members